Design and Themes
The Order Management software allows clients to use its cloud-based system to search by customer, product, or any open order. It’s easy to see what needs to be sent by viewing item summaries. Picklists and stock checklists can also be created from this.
By creating custom color-coded internal tags, like ‘out of stock’, it becomes much easier to see which step in the process every order has reached.
Apps and addons
The provider doesn’t synchronize with any other apps, using only its cloud-based system for product management.
Disappointingly, it doesn’t offer the ability to alter the user language from English. This renders the company inaccessible for many potential clients.
Social integration and sales channels
Support is provided for a respectable amount of shipping providers when compared with many others in the industry. Store and shipping accounts can be combined into one main dashboard, so that managing shipments and orders can be done on the same page.
Shopping carts supported include Google Docs, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and more.
Marketplaces supported include Amazon, eBay, Etsy Jet, Walmart, and more.
- ‘Insights Reporting’ - Looks at team member average order speed, multiple user comparison, shipment cost per carrier, best selling products, items tasking most time to complete and more
Importing and exporting products
Files can be imported and exported in .CSV format with ease. Not only this, but file details can be edited just as simply. Once current data is exported using the ‘Item Details Export’ function, this copy can be edited as required and then imported back into SKUlabs.
Prices listed are billed monthly.
- Basic package - $499.00 - Allows up to 2,500 orders, 10 users, and five stores. Great for small business operations only
- Pro Package - $799.00 - By far the most popular package. This allows up to 5,000 orders and 10 stores, allowing more space for business growth
- Enterprise - If your business needs more users, stores, or onboarding assistance than the previous plans give, then contact SKULabs directly to enquire about the Enterprise package. A dedicated account specialist will help create a bespoke package just for you, which is likely to come at a much greater charge.
Each package could certainly save your business money, by saving time and increasing efficiency. However, many businesses will find the packages in the lower price range to be somewhat unappealing. 10 users is a small number and most businesses involved in wide-scale shipping will have more staff members than this.
What is easy for the users?
- Keeping track of orders
- Creating labels
What is hard for the users?
- Using the software to promote the business, which many in the eCommerce industry will assist with
Examples of SKULabs users
Alternatives to SKULabs
SKULabs suits only very specific eCommerce needs. Check out BigCommerce and Squarespace for the ability to grow your business and create stunning visual formats for online storefronts.