Design and Themes
Stores can be set up quickly and easily.
- Logos can be added, colors stylized and layouts edited to fit the brand
- Sellfy stores are enhanced for mobile use
Apps and addons
- Embed buttons and products across websites and social media platforms
- Embed audio and video files to show products in various ways
Language translation allows customers to view the store based on their location. This ability to adapt allows greater opportunity for sales on a broader scale.
Several social media channels can be utilized through Sellfy.
- Show merchandise previews with Youtube, Vimeo, and Soundcloud
- Use Zapier to link with preferred apps
- Utilize Facebook widgets to communicate with clients
- Sellfy analytics - Tracks profit from products, the traffic channels producing the most revenue, and the countries responsible for the most sales.
New product information can be sent to existing customers, and newsletter subscribers can be added through the store.
Importing and exporting products
Email lists and order data can be exported and viewed with Google Sheets, Microsoft excel, and Mac Numbers. The files are produced in .csv format. Order data exports will only contain buyer information.
Prices are available on an annual or monthly basis. Yearly contracts yield a saving of 34%.
- Starter - $19.00 p $29.00 - Ideal for small businesses, with 0% transaction fees and unlimited product listing
- Business - $39.00 or $59.00 - Allows up to $50k in sales per year, with 10,000 email credits for product upselling
- Premium - $129.00 or $89.00 - Perfect for larger businesses, offering priority support, free migration and up to $200k in sales per year
The prices are not unreasonable when compared with some competitors, but most will find the starter package insufficient, especially as the business expands over time.
Offers a contact support email service
Security flaws are to be reported through an online support form
Doesn’t provide shipping services
Paypal and Stripe are accepted
Doesn’t impose any tax requirements, so information should be sent directly to your local tax authority
What is easy for the users?
- No transaction fees
- Stores can be created quickly
- Free trials allow customers time to decide if Sellfy is right for them
What is hard for the users?
- Choice of store themes is quite limited
Examples of Sellfy Users
- Fitness influencers
- Music producers
Alternatives to Sellfy
If this provider isn’t the right fit for you, there are other great options out there.
BigCommerce offers fantastic website building features.
Squarespace offers powerful blogging tools and free trials.