Design and Themes
- A range of layouts available, based on weddings, business, restaurants, fashion, blogs and more
- Many visual additions can be made responsive to create an immersive user experience
- A choice of pre-made blocks, which can then be customized entirely until the website matches your style
Language can be edited, and pages duplicated to offer a truly double-language site. This is done easily through the main management portal of the site.
Social integration and sales channels
A range of popular widgets can be integrated with your site, like PayPal, Google Reviews, and a long list of social media services.
- Google Analytics - Measures your site traffic in live time, records the conversion rate of site visits to sales, indicates key information about user habits, provides analytics on individual products and services
- Facebook Pixels - Helps clients get to know their customers, suggests the best items to promote, advertises to people while they’re in the store, increases average time spent on the site
IM Creator provides a customized email marketing service, offering helpful guidance on how best to use the tool. For example, it could be time-efficient and profitable to email all past customers, alerting them of an upcoming sale, or perhaps a ‘thank you’ note after each purchase could solidify a brand in the client’s mind, increasing the likelihood of future visits.
Importing and exporting products
It’s straightforward and free to do this. Users might find this ability useful if they want to transfer information from a previous domain onto this service, or perhaps to create a data back up of the current website for extra security and peace of mind.
- Free - Only available to students, artists, and non-profits. Includes unlimited hosting, access to all themes with free domain creation
- Premium - $8/month - All of the above
- Pro and Whitelabel - $350/ year - All of the above with unlimited licenses for clients, a reseller control panel and more
The Pro package is suitable for professional designers with some experience, and those looking to provide a subscription-based service with their clients.
Get help online from the IM Creator customer service team
Managing the store on a mobile device
All sites are optimized for mobile use
What is easy for the users?
- Free for some demographics
- Fairly good range of SEO tools
What is hard for the users?
- Some might dislike the lack of focus on site aesthetics
Examples of IM Creator
- Independent journalists
Alternatives to IM Creator
IM Creator offers a nice selection of features and services. It’s great that students, in particular, can access the service for free. Yet, its focus on themes and layouts leaves a lot to be desired.
Why not create an eCommerce store with Squarespace or BigCommerce instead? These brands have an expansive range of tools for building a beautiful site, with detailed explanations to make the process quick and hassle-free, no matter your experience level.