Design and Themes
- CSS - Suggests that users familiarize themselves with this coding tool to create a successful page
- HTML Dog - Provides tutorials on how HTML can create unique page designs
- SiteKtreator - An external website creator in partnership with E-Junkie
If customers are looking for an easy way to build an attractive website then this provider isn’t the right choice. Unless you’re an experienced programmer, there are probably better options out there, with more detailed guidance.
Apps and addons
All languages can be used for products, details, and email messages. For everything else, you’ll have to translate it manually or find an external app to do this.
Social integration and sales channels
Users can sell their products through major social media websites such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and many more.
There’s not much provided in this regard, but advice can be found from the site’s web professionals on its blogs and forums.
- Google Analytics - Tracks a plethora of useful statistics about users, like what they browsed, where from, and which countries prefer certain products
- Facebook Pixel - Collects user data and focuses specifically on advertisements, like what best to promote and what to remarket in the future
It’s free and easy to integrate email apps like Mailchimp, Drip, and GetResponse. With such additions, customers can free up valuable time by automating marketing messages, thank you notes, and sales promotion brochures.
All prices are listed per month and have no setup costs, transaction fees, transaction limits, or bandwidth restrictions.
- $5 - 10 products, 200MB storage
- $10 - 40 products, 4GB storage
- $20 - 150 products, 8GB storage
- $40 - unlimited products, unlimited storage
Apart from small-scale personal sellers, most businesses will need to go for the most expensive package. Especially when it comes to digital files; even the 150 product allowance isn’t that great a number. Also, the storage capabilities are lacking when considering the size of most files in audio or video formats.
Quite limited in terms of direct assistance, but there’s an online Help Center that answers many common queries
All payment partners are trusted. Checkout pages are encrypted and secure
What is easy for the users?
- Good options for email marketing
- Not overly expensive
What is hard for the users?
- User support is extremely limited
Examples of E-Junkie users
- Music artists
- Video content producers
- Graphic artists
Alternatives to E-Junkie
E-Junkie isn’t a particularly expensive service and could be helpful for small businesses selling digital goods. Yet, the facilities for creating an attractive website are sorely lacking, which is key to the success of any online store. Consider using BigCommerce or Squarespace instead. These providers offer a service with stunning themes and layouts for your website, and what’s more, they’re extremely easy to produce.