Design and Themes
- Choose from a wide range of templates or create your own
- Flexible product options - Offers sizes, colors and other variations from simple dropdown lists
- A large allowance for adding images to ‘bring products to life’
Apps and addons
The provider has its own app to assist customer communication. Facebook and other similar sites can also be used for this purpose.
A somewhat limited number of language translations are available.
Social integration and sales channels
Online stores can be embedded within many other popular websites. By using drop links to your shopping cart, you can link to Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. This will appeal to many people as it provides an enormous marketing potential at no extra cost.
As with all stores based online, maintaining a consistently high level of website traffic makes or breaks the business. 1ShoppingCart experts optimize your site automatically from the point of creation, so when customers search on Google, Bing, or Yahoo, your website has a far greater chance of appearing high on the listings.
- Google Analytics - Track user information on browser choice, search terms, location access, product success rates
Many similar companies have stopped offering email support, preferring to focus on more modern options like apps. 1ShoppingCart still sees email marketing as a profitable route to success. It sends out marketing mail and auto-responses to your clients. This could be ideal for businesses that are consistently losing valuable time responding to a large number of emails.
Importing and exporting products
Only the most expensive packages offer the ability to import and export existing data and products. This is unusual, as businesses however large or small may well need this option. For anyone interested in the budget options, this could prove rather problematic.
- Plus Package - $34.00pm - With a 1.25% transaction fee, limited access to templates and only 1GB of storage, this limited option won’t appeal to many
- Premium Package - $119.00pm - With a 1% transaction fee, five user licenses and unlimited product listing, businesses might find this a profitable choice
- Ultimate Package - $249.00pm - With a 0.75% transaction fee, 25,000 per month email limit and 10GB storage. Businesses could save a lot of time, and increase efficiency with this option
Each package comes with 24/7 support as standard via phone or email. The premium package offers ‘premium’ support, for more detailed solutions
Through a partnership with EVO Payments, credit and debit card payments offer competitive pricing, but other options are available too.
What is easy for the users?
- Good level of support
- Purchasing made easy with convenient customer log-in options
- Re-billing programs for repeat customers
What is hard for the users?
- Website is difficult to navigate so it’s hard to see what’s available
- Comparatively high transaction fees
Examples of 1ShoppingCart users
- Fashion brands
- Fitness influencers
Alternatives to 1ShoppingCart
The fact that its own website is unclear, lacking in information, and difficult to navigate doesn’t inspire much confidence in its ability to produce a successful storefront for someone else. Consider using BigCommerce instead. Its versatile list of features and services is sure to help grow your brand.