Weebly Integration With Square – A Step-By-Step Guide
Ecommerce has boosted the growth of small and medium businesses to a great extent. With the rise in the number of online stores, there’s been a steady growth in the number of website building services. Among the many ecommerce website builders, Weebly is one of the most preferred and easy-to-use interfaces.
Using this platform, business owners, especially the small and medium businesses, can expand their online business without any hassles, making it easy for them to sell their products, receive payments, and maintain their inventory.
The Weebly store enables three payment gateways, which are PayPal, Stripe, and Square. However, among all three, the latter is the only one visible on the dashboard and endorsed by the platform as ‘recommended.’
Are you thinking about connecting Weebly to Square to your website? Well, here’s our easy to follow integration steps alongside a detailed explanation on how to benefit from the same.
How To Connect Weebly To Square
The Weebly Square integration is surprisingly easy to handle and entails some simple steps. Here are the steps you need to follow once you’ve created active user accounts for both platforms:
Step 1: Log in using your Weebly account. Visit the official Weebly website (www.weebly.com) to land on your Weebly dashboard.
Step 2: Click on the Store Tab. At the top of your dashboard screen, click on the tab titled ‘Store.’
Step 3: Click on Settings. On the left-hand side of the screen, check for the Menu option and click on Settings in the Menu.
Step 4: Choose the Checkout option. Click on Settings, scroll down to the bottom of the list, and look for the Setup option. Click on Setup and then choose the option Checkout from the list.
Step 5: Select Square from the options. Upon selecting the Checkout option, you’ll be given three payment gateway options to choose from: Stripe, PayPal, and Square. Each payment gateway option has a Connect option of its own. Click on the Connect option that’s next to Square.
Step 6: Log in with Square. Upon clicking on the Connect option, you need to log in using your username and password.
Step 7: Permit the connection. Click on the option. Allow that pops up on your screen to allow Square to connect with Weebly for further payment options.
Upon completion of these steps, Your Weebly account should now be connected to Square.
How To Set Up The Square Payment Gateway On Your Weebly Ecommerce Store
Once the Weebly and Square integration is complete, the benefits aren’t limited to payment options. Both platforms will work in unison to provide you with the opportunity to sell your products and receive payments effortlessly. Other features you enjoy on integrating the platforms include automatically updating the synchronized offline and online inventory, importing products, etc.
To set up this particular Payment Gateway with your Weebly ecommerce store, here’s what you need to do:
- Activate your Square account with your online store by visiting pages Editor > Store > Setup > Checkout > Connect.
- On the next page, all you need to do is click on the Connect option, and the integration will be complete.
To connect your online store to Square, you can either use your previous Square account, if you’ve one, or sign up for a new one at no extra cost.
When your Weebly integration with Square is activated, your customers will be able to make quick and hassle-free payments using debit cards, credit cards, Android Pay, and Apple Pay. It’ll immediately process the charge, and the amount will be transferred to your bank account within a day or two.
Benefits of Using Square Through Your Weebly Online Store
Keeping the basics in mind, here’re the benefits you can reap by integrating both platforms:
- You can easily create an online store by choosing a suitable layout and customize it as per your business requirements
- Helps you list as well as sell digital and physical goods and services online along with the utilization of other facets like in-store pickup, unlimited product listings, badges, product options, and inventory management tools
- Accept online payments with utmost data security through different payment methods
- Add items to your cart and complete orders on your website with other options like gift cards, in-store pickup, automatic tax calculator, shipping discounts, integrated shipping labels, coupon codes, etc.
- Gain deep insights, marketing, and integration facilities with built-in SEO tools, contact forms, lead capture, social media integration, and more
- 24/7 customer support including guidelines, community forums, support centers, real-time assistance through phone, chat, and email, and many other features
- Online tracking and in-store inventory through a single system
- Standardized transaction fees
- Amazing features to enjoy at reasonable prices with different packages
- A user-friendly dashboard that helps in tracking the sales of products, abandoned cart recoveries, and customer journeys
- Built-in marketing features that support everything like paid advertisements and email marketing
- Quick management of stock through options such as stock received, inventory recount, restock return, damage, theft, and loss
Apart from all this, the platform helps with four types of service plans for the online stores and a free version where the site owners need to pay the processing fees only. Upon syncing both platforms, you can easily make changes to the inventory and update it with both. With just a few clicks, you can automatically sync the inventory and import the complete product list from one platform to another.
Alternative Solution: A Square Online Store Powered By Weebly
Do you already have an online store with Square? Don’t worry. You’re still eligible to enjoy the benefits of this fantastic cross-platform integration. Both companies have mutually agreed to share their capabilities in various ways. For instance, Square’s payment gateway integrates entirely and easily with ecommerce stores on Weebly. Likewise, Square’s online store editor allows you to use some drag and drop functions of its partner platform.
So, what’s the difference between having an online Square store that’s powered by Weebly and having a store there that uses the payment gateway? Here’re some points that would help you learn the difference:
- You can create informational pages or websites using Weebly e-stores and Square Online Stores. Through both options, you can easily maintain blog posts, content portfolios, and resource guides with any of the platforms
- Compared to Square’s Online Stores, the other platform helps with a wide range of design capabilities
- The pages created on Weebly start with a template or theme through which the users can easily swap out the content and elements
- Square’s online stores, on the other hand, start with selecting color schemes, layouts, dragging and dropping options, fonts, etc. to create the entire page
- The code editor of Weebly allows editing with CSS and HTML, through which the web developers can add customizing features for websites. Again, this option isn’t available with Square Online Stores
Users should remember that when they first sign up with Weebly, the setup dialog guide will ask if you’re looking to rebuild your ecommerce website or design a new one. If you choose to develop a new one, Weebly will automatically link you to the Square website. Plus, you’ll be guided through the detailed process of building an online store.
To sum up, combining Weebly with Square helps you with the best ecommerce solution that’s capable of fulfilling all your business requirements. This allows you to streamline your payment processes while ensuring that your customers find it easy to make purchases. This integration will guarantee a seamless user experience, better control of transactions, and a seamless user experience, all of which will ultimately lead to more revenue for your online store.
So, what’s stopping you from testing online stores powered by both platforms? Give it a try if you aren’t already doing so. You’ll see fewer cart abandonments, higher return visits, and a surge in the number of satisfied customers.